Khasab Mountain Safari at the highest peak in Musandam



I started my Kasab Mountain Safari at the plateau of the mountain.  I had a week to see the entire natural world I could. The guide kept me safe.

mountain safari khasab


There were no emotions in this world to describe the senses and the emotions mixed in the combination of exploring the Kasab Mountain and doing the Tour to Jabel Harim. The experience was beautiful and unique.

The first morning I did a fishing trip. Soon I explored the natural beauty of Musandam region. The food was new and the accommodation comfortable.

When I started the Khasab Mountain Safari I discovered that there was a military zone on the top of the Jebel Harim so no one could go right to the top, however I got high! The drive through the mountain was absolutely spectacular.

The road is now paved for the early part of the route, however when I did the tour, it wasn’t. It is two years now since I was last there and did the Tour to Jabel Harim, but after that my entire life perspective changed due to the magnificent experience I had there. My guide and I had a 4DW Jeep Cherokee and we were fine.

The weather was also good. Although the guides are normally shared by four or five people, I had my own personal guide.

The next day I rode into a bush. It was raining and parts of the roads were a bit rocky, because they did not have time to fix them. 

I noticed how we were better off with the Jeep Cherokee because the dry wadis suddenly became rivers, and if the roads are not clear you can get in trouble.  It was not difficult to drive at all and the views were amazing.  It is worth going.

During the safari, there was exhilaration. And fear.
There was the joy of having explored the Kasab Mountain properly. There was the terror of having explored the area poorly, bringing the blur of being attack by any unknown animal in an instant.


The Khasab Mountain Safari made me have a swelter of heat, the probing fingers of cold, the pleasure of physical exhaustion and the dry cicada-filled hours of boredom when it was too hot to go out and you could baste the early afternoon away in your own juices. I sometimes screamed, but the guide brought me back to safety and reality. 

I could say that in my Tour to Jabel Harim there were triumphs, frustrations, and elation. There was a sense of adventure and discovery.

Further in my kasab Mountain SafariI was proud of finding new creatures I had never seen before.
 The free, self- reliant, adventurous safari experience, with its beautiful sceneries, the wild Kasab 

Mountain, the surroundings, the natural attractiveness of the background, the chance to study and discover new placews, and all those made my Kasab Mountain Safari a peculiar charm trip.
When backpacking in Jebel Harim, along the way I observe fossil that has stranded thousands of years. Indeed this grueling trip, but tired of that paid off with a view of what I see.

After that, I also visit a Bedouin village Shah located in 1100 meters above sea level. In my opinion, this is a very small village, peaceful beauty in the Highlands. After that, I went back to walk the streets and we stopped at Khawr Najid with sea views that are so amazing with position overlooking the Indian Ocean. During this trip, I get a variety of refreshing drinks.

Some of the activities I indulged in on the Khasab Mountain Safari trip were:
  • -Daring a 4-wheel ride to the Jebel Harim
  • -The detailed supervision of my fantastic tour guide, especially during the Tour to Jabel Harim.
  • -Reach the peak of the mountain of women
  • -Enjoy the splendid view of the Hajar Mountain range
  • -Observe the million years old fossils all the way long
  • -Love the sea view of the Khawr Najid.


On the last day and as I was writing my diary, I thought about what I liked the most. It was difficult to decide as every glimpse, from every angle had been beautiful. I saw the sun, the rain, the light, and an occasional new ancient fossil.

With every day that passed I was happier with the decision of having made the Khasab Mountain Safari. On my last day I thought: this khasab musandam tours was worthy and I felt the best I had ever felt.





Comments